[Diy_efi] "reading" a turbo (as you might read plugs"

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 1 14:02:04 GMT 2002

Leaded fuels as and of themselves, don't leave a silver/gray coloring.
It's most often a byproduct of running on border line detonation, and being
a thin coating of carbon rather then thick (which gives the more normal
black flakey coatings).   There are some leaded fuels now that are blended
to give a gray rather then brown coloring.  But, again as you run border
line on the edge of detaonation, you'll see gray.
Bruce
  Using the DIY-WB, I'm back to the perfect beige colorings of years ago.