[Diy_efi] Re: [Diy_efi]

Todd todd at digital-forever.com
Mon May 6 23:36:58 GMT 2002

well this jimmy has an auto tranny. I don't like automatics but hey the
jimmy was free who can grip lol. it won't be much of a performance car since
it is a heavy jimmy with a little engine =/ but it is a brand new aluminum
2.8 liter. I just want to get some sort of power increase from it. I will
probally just take a single turbo. I just don't know much about these
Throttle body injection things lol. I am just wondering how much a stock one
can take and if I can change injectors like you do on normal fuel injection.
I know the typhoons come with turbos but that is a 4.6 engine =/