[Diy_efi] Newbie

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 7 05:18:28 GMT 2002

If your really sincere, then from the home page, go to the archives, and
start reading at day one.   There is alot to learn, and alot of good info
there.   You'll also tend to get better answers if you show that you're
willing to do some homework.   With the archives read, you'll also be able
to formulate guestions, that reflect some understanding of matters.
Bruce