[Diy_efi] Re: diy-wb parts kits

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Tue May 7 15:21:47 GMT 2002

> " if you're interested in buying a parts kit, please email me at
wbparts at midsouth.rr.com "

> Any info about kits for those that have already paid Steve? I sent him a
check awhile back but hadn't heard anything yet and didn't want to bother
him about it.

> I assume that order will just get rolled into this group buy?

Let me address this issue on the forum, since I forgot this in my original
email.

Steve admits that mistakes were possible during the last group buy.  In
fact, I ordered 3 parts kits and only got 2.  He told me that all mistakes
or delays will be corrected.  I don't want to speak for Steve, but I think
it's best to get all past orders processed ASAP, before we take any orders
for the new group buy.

So, if you have not received a kit that has been paid for, or if you
received an incorrect order, please email me (wbparts at midsouth.rr.com).
What I will do is compile a list of all the flubs and errors and make
efforts to correct these ASAP.

Steve states he ran out of parts, and this is the reason for the new group
buy (to pick up stragglers and fill past orders).

For those who email me, I may or may not reply.  My intention, at this
point, is to place all names and info on a web site.  Later, I'll post that
web site address where you can verify your order, payment, and shipment
status.  This will save me the trouble of sending huge group emails to
everyone, and if one person is not up to speed, they can simply go to the
web site.

I feel the biggest hindrance to the last group buy was lack of communication
and organization.  That is not a criticism of Steve.  I'm just trying to
make this a smoother process.

Regards,
Jay
wbparts at midsouth.rr.com