[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Mike Diehl auto at dominion.dyndns.org
Tue May 7 20:38:50 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 07 May 1996 01:52 pm, Bruce wrote:
> [...]

Let me get this straight...  You asked to be unsubbed in order to form some
kind of protest?  Well, I've been letting my mail stack up but I can tell you
that one fewer lister isn't going to effect me much at all.  Unless that
lister actually knows EFI.

I've never felt that the few restrictions placed on this forum have been that
unreasonable.  After all, your only being asked to behave like an adult.  Is
that difficult?

     > Use that language with the phone co. (public utility or Police
     > department), and see where it gets you.
     > Manners and accuracy are not BS.  Reguardless of how you want to look
     > at things.
     > Bruce

In the past, I have gotten away with "non church" language.  I don't know how
bad this lister was, though.  Foul language is a slippery slope.  When you
let a little in, you end up having to deal with it when it gets excessive.

Just my $.02.

Now can we return to our regularly scheduled programming? <grin>

--
Mike Diehl
'87 MR-2, 7A-Ge, Hand-bent headers (should be running this summer)