[Diy_efi] Howdy w/ questions.

Shirley, Mark R MarkRShirley at eaton.com
Tue May 7 21:00:05 GMT 2002

The only supply house I am aware of that handles small quantities of
Packard connectors is waytek wire.  www.waytekwire.com is the link I
think.  Packard will sell to anybody, but in one bag minimums.  That
means 50+ connectors, 1000+ terminals at a time.  If you are trying
to buy 5 ECM connectors and 50 terminals, it's no wonder you've been
snubbed.  If you buy from Packard you had better have your part numbers,
because they probably aren't going to have a sales engineer talk to you
for a small order like that.