[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue May 7 22:10:02 GMT 2002

Brian Dessent wrote:
> There a lot of messages.  They go back to May of 94 I believe.  What we
> really need is for them to be properly indexed.  Someone with some
> server space should take the archives, run them through MHonArc and

The diy_efi server already uses mhonarc to create the html archives.  I
am using swish-e to index and search the resulting html files
(www.swish-e.org).  I got this working on the old server but CGI
permission issues kept it from being publicly available.  Nothing stands
in the way of getting it going on the new server, just need the time.
Hence the archive announcement that I hope to make in a couple weeks.
Actually there's something even neater (IMO) than this also coming down
the pike.  Watch this space...

--steve

--
Steve Ravet