[Diy_efi] Howdy w/ questions.

Brian Dessent brian at dessent.net
Tue May 7 22:10:03 GMT 2002

> I noticed when I subscribed that it said to disable the winfile.dat... I
> cannot find any information on this. Could someone email me what I need to
> do.

This isn't really relevant anymore.  Really old brain dead versions of
some mail software (*cough* Outlook *cough*) used to, by default, send a
stupid binary attachment named WINFILE.DAT to every message.  It was
some really misguided way of letting people send pretty-text formatted
emails.  The modern day equivalent is sending HTML mails, which is
frowned upon by most people, but seeing as how your post was plain text,
this is not an issue.

As for subscribing, the new format is the mailman software:

Brian