[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed May 8 01:09:45 GMT 2002

In a message dated 5/7/02 9:06:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RRauscher at nni.com
writes:

> That's funny, you are the one that said Tunercat was wrong. And it ends
>  up not being wrong? Seems the problem is elsewhere then Tunercat.
>
>  If everything around you is wrong, then do-it-yourself.
>
>  BobR.

I never said Tunercat was wrong about max SA. As a matter of fact, the max
spark advance is not even in the $42 TDF. That's why I went looking for it.
The other things I found in Tunercat are wrong, at least they are
inconsistent with the hac. Like coolant compensation SA being Kpa vacuum and
not Kpa absolute. If I see something that looks inconsistent, I investigate
and expect it to be corrected if I pay for it.

JW