[Diy_efi] Steve Ciciora and WB parts????????

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Wed May 8 01:09:32 GMT 2002

Has anyone else heard from Steve?  I paypal'd him, as instructed on the wb
site, the money for two parts kits for the wb pcb over a month ago and have
not heard from him nor have received the parts.  I did a follow up email to
him 2 weeks after placing the order, and seeing the money was accepted, and
not having received the parts or any further emails from him.  Since than
till now I've sent about 5 more emails equally spaced out (I'm giving him
the benefit of the doubt) and not ONE single reply.  What is going on here?

Tom, did you see my email from this morning?  Here is an excerpt:

So, if you have not received a kit that has been paid for, or if you
received an incorrect order, please email me (wbparts at midsouth.rr.com).
What I will do is compile a list of all the flubs and errors and make
efforts to correct these ASAP.

Steve states he ran out of parts, and this is the reason for the new group
buy (to pick up stragglers and fill past orders).

I cannot help you if you don't email me.  I believe Steve is trying to catch
up on old orders.  I can attest after only one day, and over 35 emails, one
can very quickly be overwhelmed.  I'm not making excuses.  I'm just giving
you the facts, and I will do everything within my power to make everyone
happy.  Please, I beg of your patience for the next few weeks.  It will be
resolved.

Regards,
Jay