[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions. Now a correction to a posting Now an explaination to a correction

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 8 02:09:35 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <WEG1192 at aol.com>
> One question, who the (substitute any 4 letter word you want here) made
you
> supreme DIY-EFI ruler? I'll ask as many questions as I want, and if 90%
dont
> answer, that's fine.
> JW

When you post (a guestion) in a public forum, you're liable to get (an)
answer(s), and have your errors pointed out.   Your the one that seems to
like to be on the attack.   All I've done is reply to postings.   So far,
I've been the only one to constructively correct you, you ought to say
thanks rather then get hostile.   You say you're here to learn, and when
someone posts an answer you get agressive, and rude.
Bruce