[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions. Now a correction to a posting

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed May 8 02:55:42 GMT 2002

In a message dated 5/7/02 9:09:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, nacelp at bright.net
writes:

> I told you your tech guestion quota was over for the day.
The above is a smart ass egotistical SOB remark that was uncalled for. So
who's the one with manners. Again, who the hell are you to tell ME what I can
and can't do. You assumed I was asking you a question. I usually assume you
won't answer and live happily ever after. You and all your ass kissing
buddies can go to hell. If this gets me unsubbed here too, that's fine. The
moderator here should have stepped in years ago and told you to back off from
trying to commandeer these lists. Somehow, you managed to actually take over
GMECM. What a shame. This is the most over run with hypocrits, special
interest, clique filled, biased, high school acting list I've ever been
associated with.

JW