Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at webmail1.mtco.com
Wed May 8 13:48:01 GMT 2002

Might want to consider changing heads. Some of the aftermarket ones have
really large chambers - check ebay. You might be able to sell yours and
pick up others w/o spending too much money--- and good heads are always
worth the extra $. (even blown). My Brodix measure 67cc but Dart Sportsmans
can be 64, 72 or 76cc. Tom