[Diy_efi] I must be asking lame questions.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 9 03:28:41 GMT 2002

Not admin., not fueling any fires, the archives are a huge resource of
excellent material, and there is no understating the importance of reading
them.
It's just that simple, and I will continue to push for people to read them.

Speaking of wasting archive bandwidth, how about editing your replies.
Bruce