Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio

Mark Williams mwp at overclockers.com.au
Thu May 9 03:52:41 GMT 2002

Lots of people on special occasions also mix alcohol/methanol in with the water
to give the boost your talking about.  Ive heard of poeple using up to 50%
alcohol in the water mix, but i guess theres no reason why you cant use more if
everything is tuned to it properly.

By Grant Beaty, on Wed, May 08, 2002 at 11:29:50PM -0400: