Fw: [Diy_efi] compression ratio

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 10 13:41:45 GMT 2002

You want to add oil to the combustion chamber?.
Ugh, not for me, thank you <g>.
Since I haven't been able to detonate my motor with any resonable state of
tune the WI had been a back burner project lately.  But, as I catch up on
more important issures it will resurface.   My latest manifold does have the
*magic* installed so when I do play with it, it should be a rather simple
installation.
Bruce