[Diy_efi] : tuned port manifolds

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue May 14 23:42:04 GMT 2002

One of my less sane friends has a bike engined car (BEC for short) and has
just bought a stock GN turbo to pep it up a bit. I will follow his progress
with interest. Not something I would do until it was proven by someone else.
At least new engines are cheap as there are a number of bikers out there
with more HP than skill who keep crashing them to give us kit car boys a
good supply of engines. I'll keep you posted. Last time I met him he would
insist on spinning off the track so I have concerns over what the extra
power could do.

Dang I'm thinking about that single rotor turbo again. 1100lb car 230BHP.