[Diy_efi] "Wet" Manifold Questions

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Wed May 15 14:14:28 GMT 2002

I put a Sprintex screw supercharger on a 1989 Nissan Maxima. I plumbed the
blower in between the MAF and the throttle body. Put a bypass valve on it
and had no problems with it. The bypass went from behind the supercharger
back to the incoming pipe. Same kind of thing done with the Eaton
superchargers on the OEM auto's. Worked pretty good. later, Mark