[Diy_efi] "Wet" Manifold Questions

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed May 15 14:18:40 GMT 2002

Unless the blower needs the fuel as a lubricant, I'd leave it dry.   Then go
with a dry manifold.  First off in a high output engine you want equal fuel
distribution.  If you want to use the blower to atomise the fuel, fine, but
that reduces the vol., of O2 the blower can stuff into the engine.  Going
*dry* can get you a 10% greater air charge into the cylinder.   If you've
got an I/C then just use the WI right up by the ports (FINELY atomised).
Both Sneezy, and Bashful are nodding in agreement
Bruce
  Doc's dozzin