[Diy_efi] "Wet" Manifold Questions

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Wed May 15 18:17:31 GMT 2002

Lysholm and Eatons look very similar.  The SC pictured on their
page for the G60 looks like and AutoRotor to me.  It's the same
manufacturer that Kenne Bell uses for his Mustang superchargers.

The autorotors are damn near the most efficient positive displacement
SC I've seen specs on.  They claim efficiencies of 80%.

They did an AutoRotor swap on a lightning in the last MM&FF, ran it
to 25psi and made a crapload of power with intake temps that are very
reasonable with the stock WAIC.

--Perry

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:50:26AM -0400, Eric Fahlgren wrote:
> justin ivan wrote:
> >
> > http://www.bahnbrenner.com/
> > Here is a commercial application of a lyshom twin screw on a VW engine. It
> > most certainly has the TB after the compressor. Makes nice power but very
> > noisy.
>
> Anyone know who makes this particular supercharger?  The BahnBrenner
> page just says "Swedish manufacturer," does that mean it's a Whipple?
>
> --
> Eric Fahlgren                                        MSC.Software
> Stimulating Reality                      Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin