[Diy_efi] "Wet" Manifold Questions

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 20:00:40 GMT 2002

Thanks for correctly identifying the correct charger. Some people are
calling it both now that I research it more. Is there an actual Lysholm
charger as well?(brand name) As far as the TB being after the charger here
are some pics of the standard install on a VW
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292252267
All installs that I have seen look like this, TB is still on intake manifold
towards back of motor. Easy to identify by the throttle cable.
Justin