[Diy_efi] "Wet" Manifold Questions

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu May 16 03:11:12 GMT 2002

Well yes you put a positive displacement SC after the
throttle body, so that flow into the SC can be limited.

If you have a positive displacement pump driving a
valve, the flow will never change, just the back pressure
into the valve (throttle body).  When the TB closes, you
have the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object.

Bruce Roe