[Diy_efi] PC Board for WB02 36 LED bar graph display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu May 16 05:05:07 GMT 2002

The WB owners have supported the LED bar graph display
by buying bare boards.  Enough boards have been sold to
pay all the initial costs.  In addition, that volume has allowed
follow on boards to be manufactured in a lower cost
process, WITHOUT paying the usual tooling costs.  Therefore
the bare PC board price is now reduced to $12 with
documentation, postpaid to USA address.

Bruce Roe
2375 Parkview Av
Aurora, IL 60504-9779