[Diy_efi] Turbocharging a 2.3l was "Wet" Manifold Questions

Shawn Fogg sfogg at attglobal.net
Thu May 16 17:02:31 GMT 2002

Kenny,

"It could go full scale voltage wise at 200hp worth of airflow or something which would suck. "

That is what is nice about the PCIII. Even if you max out the metering you can still dial in more fuel using it.

"How are you set up intercooling/water injection wise?"

I have neither.

I'm working on adding the ability to retard my ignition timing a little as I trigger the knock sensors on occasion but the car is running well as is and it will get better when I swap out the AFPR for larger injectors as I run out of fuel at the very top end.

May add water injection at some point but only as an additional safety margin. I don't want to tune it counting on the WI.

Shawn