[Diy_efi] Point of fuel injection

TVS tkmvs at bigfoot.com
Fri May 17 22:33:42 GMT 2002

I've just been trying to find this in the archives but the link to the BIG
text files isn't working and the other link is to something like 60 web
pages. Could somebody with a good memory for this sort of thing tell me
approximately when this topic last came up?!

I'm interested in the discussion (which I'm sure has taken place) about the
merits of injecting fuel before or after the throttle plate in a engine with
a throttle/runner per cylinder.

Many thanks indeed! Toby

PS Sorry if this apears twice, having MS Outlook problems.