[Diy_efi] Connector for the DIY-WB Project

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Sun May 19 22:32:22 GMT 2002

Oh yes. We have a couple of projects ongoing in the UK to graft these on.
It's just a shame that I found out about them after I had bought my DCOEs
:-(. They are available cheaply because race guys buy a new bike, haul off
the injection system and throw on keihin slide throttle carbs. Their loss,
our gain.

There is a rumour that the bike boys tend to slightly oversize the TBs as a
marketing gimmick. They are so much larger than the ones used on carb'd
versions of the same engine for the HP hike that it would tend to make
sense. Then again if nothing happens below 5000RPM a little tip in stumble
is not a major issue :-)

Bill