[Diy_efi] vortec engine piston noise?

Paul Messinger paulm at tenforward.com
Tue May 21 19:43:54 GMT 2002

The local machine shops are reboring GM V8 Engines because "the factory
bored them a little oversized (too loose piston clearance) and thus they are
being bored to the next standard oversize and proper fitting pistons
installed. This from independent shop doing the work for the local GM
dealer. Perhaps this is the same problem?

Paul