[Diy_efi] vortec engine piston noise?

mike katz ecmhacker at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 02:52:34 GMT 2002

I did not write that Arnie. I copied and quoted
somebody else. During my "trimming" I cut off who said
it.(Dohhh)

I do like high silicone pistons.
I have also been fortunate enough over the years to
have 2 hobbies. Cars and electronics. It has been a
lot of fun meeting some serious engine builders and
racers. I learned a LOT from those folks. If there is
one thing that is certain, no two motor builders agree
on how to do it. As a kid I would go and hang out at
Don Prudhomme's shop in the Valley. In my later years,
I did the circle track thing at Saugus Speedway, and
on to the Southwest Tour. Married with children put an
end to those days. No, I was not the driver. Motor and
chassis were my responsibility.

Now if I could just figure out a way to make money
from my hobbies rather than spending it, both my wife
and I would be much happier :)

Mike