[Diy_efi] vortec engine piston noise?

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri May 24 18:27:40 GMT 2002

Scott--interesting that you bring this up. The "Dodge problem" doesn't go
away after a reflash. Sure--the ping is gone, but the power problem remains.
These things also seem to get horrible economy after a reflash--and they
just can't seem to get the transmissions to shift correctly, either. Only
solution I've found so far is an add-on spark controller.

Lyndon