[Diy_efi] fuel injection for an airplane engine

Ron Larock rlarock at attbi.com
Sat May 25 23:41:19 GMT 2002

Dear Group,

I'm not sure if I should subscribe to this list or not. Maybe after I get
some information, it may be something I can do.

I have a 0235 Lycoming airplane engine (235 cubic inch). These engines run a
little under 3000 rpm. I know I can buy electronic fuel injection for this
engine, but it costs $5000 dollars. Would it be fairly easy to install a
electronic fuel injection for this 4 cylinder engine or just pay the cost if
I ever get enough money?  This engine has magnetos, however, I will replace
one mag with electronic ignition.

Thanks for the information and have a nice day
Sincerely,
Ron Larock