[Diy_efi] fuel injection for an airplane engine

04 Rob Olsen ssc at vianet.on.ca
Sat May 25 23:55:47 GMT 2002

Ron
As my first post, my situation is similar in that I rebuild Henderson 4
cylinder engines manufactured between 1920 and 1931.
I too am hoping to lurk and learn, with the possibility of building a system
for a racer.
These engines were also converted for use in airplanes
Rob Olsen

www.hendersonmotors.com
Henderson parts, service and information