[Diy_efi] IAC control

Shannen at grolen.com Shannen at grolen.com
Sun May 26 22:08:51 GMT 2002

DOne option might be to use tha a/c input for the ecm to fool the ecm.
The idea would be to set the "normal" idle speed low for offroad, then
drive around with the ecm thinking the a/c is on all the time. There are
 usually values for "kicking up" the idle speed when the a/c is on.  So
you should use a switch on the a/c input to simulate a/c on at all times
except rock crawling.  I can say this is likely to work with a 7747, and
may work with your system.
Shannen