[Diy_efi] GM EFI on Aircooled 2L engine

Shannen at grolen.com Shannen at grolen.com
Sun May 26 21:52:20 GMT 2002

DWhen you get yours to work correctly without the vss, be sure and stay
subscribed to this list to help everyone that follows in your path.  Be
sure to tell everyone not to read the "It didn't work even though I
tried for a long time" stories in the archives.
As far as I know (and I can dig all the related posts out of my trash
bin and check) no one said anything like "a 2.0 turbo in a bug is crazy
" on list.  There are lots more "crazy" ideas floating around on that
list and this than you are aware of.  I do not know of anyone on that
list (gmecm) who "almost chased you off."
If you don't want to run the vss, don't run it.  You'll have better
results if you do.  But the answers, suggestions, trials, and
tribulations of the pioneers who did this first are in the archives.
Shannen