[Diy_efi] fuel injection for an airplane engine

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Mon May 27 22:06:06 GMT 2002

I used to design satellites. Got bored because the fun stuff was in the
tribology, not the electronics. Grease never excited me much (apologies to
tribologists on the list), but I did have a lot of admiration for the guys
who machined beryllium all day.

Great info . A lot of the stuff now makes a lot more sense.

Bill