[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Tue May 28 02:05:49 GMT 2002

On Mon, 27 May 2002 18:02:29 -0700, "Deep Stroke"
<deepstroke928 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Bruce is soooo polite and constructive, I shouldn't have responded
>>to him in kind; well I wasn't PC in my response. Is that what you're
>>whining about, Deep Throat?
>
>It goes for *anyone* who steps over the line.  This is forum is supposed=
 to=20
>be eduational, and fun. Not some dumping ground for over-compensation of=
=20
>personal inadequacies.

I dare say it's been both fun and educational to many. Have you noticed,
it's HOLIDAY matie? Enjoy yerself, I sure am. Bwahahahaha.

>There is nothing left to discuss at this point. No more b/w wasted even =
on=20
>this.  Just clean it up.

Then why don't you buzz off. What 'xactly wuz it you "discussed" in the
first place. You just whined psychobabblically. Geezus, you contributed
NOTHING entertaining or informative to the thread except to practice
swearing and provoke me to further prognostications on your incipient
manhood. Speakin O'witch, Are you by any chance a teenager with
"personal inadequacies"? You're the one that started directly hurling
swear-words and curses like arshole (oh, yeah, you were soooo PC as to
spell it a$$hole, weren't you? :) and oh my gawd, the big P-word in all
caps, PRICK. You called lil ole me a 'p$ick'? You dastardly rogue you! I
believe all the purient bandwidth was outta your terribly potty potty
mouth, now wasn't it? Hmm? So go wash out your orifice with a suitable
surfactant and return when you can hurl with the adults in suitable
polysyllabic fashion. Or as W.C. Fields woulda said, "Go away boy, ya
bother me".

At least I was as discreet as ole Bruce in making only veiled references
to things, like Snow White in Drag for instance. I thot that was
particularly tasteful, especially for the PC '90s. Oh, 'scuse me, it's
now the neo-PC '00s idnit? Man that time travel does take it's toll.

Hey, Deep Throat. Happy Memorial Day. Pay your respects to our War Dead
(I am; me brother's buried in Golden Gate), hoist a few, and pulleezze
geez don't waste those $$ on PC. Eh?

BTW, I think you miss-spelled PRICK, but I'm not sure because I can't
find it in my dictionary. It's only one syllable, ya see.

Gar