[Diy_efi] Knock Detection using GM ESC Module

Jeremy Bertenshaw jeremyb.net at xtra.co.nz
Wed May 29 20:42:03 GMT 2002

If you don't have any luck with it, http://www.autospeed.com
have done some articles on knock detection, as well as
some hardware projects for detection, it's a good site
and well worth subscribing to, to get access to the
non-free tech articles :-).

Another option that you might consider if you haven't
got one is an oxygen sensor display so you can monitor
lean conditions etc.

jeremyb.