[Diy_efi] WB free air calibration

rob files rncfiles at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 21:40:54 GMT 2002

Ok, understood it is not lab grade (what tolerances qualifies as "lab grade"
anyway).  Still I would like to minimize error if possible.  Is adjusting
the free-air reading to match exactly 4v a good way to minimize Vout error?

I did have a chance to install it last night, but only spent 1 minute
observing my idle mixture.  I had to quit because I was going into my nerd
trance and starting to neglect the wife and daughter :)

On my base fuel map, the cold idle was showing 2v, which is about 12:1.
Neato.  Full blown fuel tuning will begin shortly!

-Rob
'88 MR2 Supercharged with Haltech E6k and diy-WB!