[Diy_efi] DIY-WB problems

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu May 30 04:48:20 GMT 2002

Enzo,

Let me ask a few questions.  Did you run the test procedures
successfully before making your actual runs?  You really need
a high impedance meter for this, digital is best.

If the tests passed, then proceed with the sensor.  Warmed
up for free air, use a digital meter for the following.

What is the voltage from J12 (ground) to J8 (Vout) without
your analog meter connected?  What does the voltage go
to when you connect the analog meter?

Bruce Roe