[Diy_efi] Liquid Phase Propane Injectors

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu May 30 11:38:46 GMT 2002

I must check back my school notes on that as I should have remembered. =
Suggests that you can imply something about the gas mix if you know =
Pressure and temperature, assuming that the majority of the gas is =
propane/butane and that the other bits in the mix are only affecting =
things by a few percent.

Maybe my thought of fitting the tank in the space between the engine and =
the radiator isn't so silly after all, provided I can fit enough =
re-inforcement for frontal impacts. Then there would at least be a =
mechanism for putting heat into the tank if needed.=20

The more you learn the less you realise you understand :-)