[Diy_efi] Group buy

CJ Virtual cold_steel45 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 01:49:02 GMT 2002

--0-1187876848-1036832273=:9864

Hey all

Well I have been hacking away at EFI and been on the mailing list for years now and one thing i really liked was group buys. Got most of my parts that way.

I want to get me some other bits for my efi Set up and was wondering if any one would be interested in participating in a group buy for throttle bodies and other pieces of EFI hardware.

It will be way cheaper to get them at a whole sale price than to be buying them retail. Places like Crane and MSD be always pointing me to retailers when i say i want just one of any thing but hey, not every one can afford retail price, and get their product runnig in the time they want.

Thanks for your time

Let me know what you think, I really need some input

Pedro

<P>I want to get me some other bits for my efi Set up and was wondering if any one would be interested in participating in a group buy for throttle bodies and other pieces of EFI hardware. </P>
<P>It will be way cheaper to get them at a whole sale price than to be buying them retail. Places like Crane and MSD be always pointing me to retailers when i say i want just one of any thing but hey, not every one can afford retail price, and get their product runnig in the time they want.</P>
<P>Thanks for your time</P>
<P>Let me know what you think, I really need some input</P>
--0-1187876848-1036832273=:9864--