[Diy_efi] New project

Geddes, Brian J brian.j.geddes at intel.com
Thu Nov 21 19:44:31 GMT 2002

On a turbo car, is VE effected by pre-turbo intake path characteristics? =
 It seems to me that since the turbos are "pushing" the air at the =
throttle body, pre-turbo intake wouldn't matter to VE.  But it would =
affect maximum boost level...compressor efficiency as opposed to engine =
efficiency, I guess.  Is this the way it actually works?

- Brian