[Diy_efi] EEC IV Engine swap

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Tue Oct 1 19:48:17 GMT 2002

Probably would be easier to find an A9L or A3M processor.  Those are
Mustang manual trans EEC-IV's.  If you want the ultimate tunability and
datalogging with it though, you could get one of
these:  http://www.tweecer.com.

BTW, why is it necessary to change the program or processor?  They're both
302's, and assuming the firing order is the same, I don't see any
problem.  You're using the truck heads also.

Brian