[Diy_efi] WB-O2 with gasoline, nitrous and methanol...

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Oct 9 14:46:11 GMT 2002

daveb at codyscafe.com wrote:
> Ok lemme ask a couple questions to clarify:

I hesitate to say much else, all I'm doing is repeating what I've read
on the list.  Best to go back to the source and read.  Look in the
archives, there is a lot of info there, including links to patents and
SAE papers.

> -So then am I correct in assuming its gonna be HELL to calibrate a WB-O2
> for a engine that is receiving a mixture of gasoline, methanol and nitrous?

The indication of stoich is always accurate.  The further you are from
stoich the more you can see errors due to non gasoline fuel.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com