[Diy_efi] Fuel-injecting stratified charge combustion (Honda CVCC)

Dan D'Andrea dan_dandrea at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:52:05 GMT 2002

Can someone please tell me where I can find information on fuel-injecting
stratified charge combustion motors?  (Specifically Honda CVCC).

I assume there will be an irregular software loop to provide for the
pre-combustion chamber, etc and wanted to see what other people have done
about this before I attempt to reinvent the wheel.

I'm hoping to use the stratified charge combustion to do some neat things
with a turbo (18+ PSI).

--Dan