[Diy_efi] DIY-WB question

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Oct 19 18:31:29 GMT 2002

Anyone mistrusting the Rcal circuit could put in about a
10K ohm pot instead of the sensor resistor, and adjust
it to get the specified open air voltage.

If quite a few users would compile their J9 to J8 voltage
in free air, along with the ohms of their sensor Rcal, we
could compile some kind of statistical error record for
the design. Make adjustments if indicated.  Or perhaps
just show its doing the job.

Bruce Roe