[Diy_efi] DIY-WB question

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Mon Oct 21 14:56:38 GMT 2002

If your free air number looks good, your WB is giving the
same readings as everybody elses.  Some dispute how
well the free air point is aligned with the rest of the range,
but many users have been quite successful in achieving
a pretty good tune with it.  Far better than with just a
rich/lean indicator.  There has been comment on
transitional errors, which is like crossover distortion in
an audio amp.  Since my own WB uses a different circuit,
I can't comment on that.

Bruce Roe