[Diy_efi] (no subject)

gary king gdkng at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 15:50:06 GMT 2002

Getting ready to start tuning my '93 truck, 1/2 ton 4x4, 4l60e, just swapped
from a 350 to a mind 383.  I have a couple of questions regarding the pcm's,
mask's, and bcc's.  It seems apparant that the pcms, 161968625, 16196395,
and 16197427 can be used interchangably.  can anyone confirm this?,

Is there any advantages in using the $0D mask over the $E6 mask that anyone
is aware of.  I have found hacks of both and they appear very close to the
same, but maybe I am missing something.

I am currently running a bdjx bcc, $e6 mask in my truck.  I am awary that
this is not the stock bcc for my app. Could anyone help me out verfiing the
correct bcc and or a copy of the stock bin would be great.

thanks\

gdkng