[Diy_efi] Bosch L-Jetronic Trouble

Allyn amalventano at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 30 06:41:19 GMT 2002

Mike,
    i believe that when l-jetronic goes post-start, it shifts over to more of a
temperature/o2 sensor kind of thing. what confuses me is that yours is dying
completely, which i wouldnt expect from those types of failures. for your
failure, im leaning towards some kind of temperature sensitive
electrical/ignition type of failure.
    i've got some other bosch books around here, if you need any more help, drop
me a line.
hth
Al