[Diy_efi] injector bungs and Fredric Breitweiser

Andris Skulte skulte at skulte.com
Wed Oct 30 22:38:33 GMT 2002

Hi guys,
 I've come back from my car haitus, and picked up the Z28tt buildup
again (twin turbo 400 cid smallblock chevy, AFR210 heads, hydraulic
roller cam, Dart Little M block). The JE pistons have been ordered, as
well as the cam. One of
the remaining engine parts I haven't finalized yet is the intake
manifold. Since I've sold my Accel Super Ram, I was considering geting a
Dart/Brodix/VictorJr single plane intake manifold, and welding in some
injector bungs. The last time this was discussed, folks referred Fred B's
Mopar site, where he EFI'd his own intake manifold. I checked the
bookmark, but the link came back inactive (last activity I could find
on the net was around 1999). His number I had in Bridgeport
was also disconnected. I haven't heard much about Fred, and was
wondering if he's around. Are there other pages out there? In the end,
I'll probably just spend the $40 on purchase the injector bungs, but I
would like the chance to play with the lathe and turn a set
myself. Thanks!

Andris
Z28tt-89 IROC T56 DFI Twin Turbo
http://www.skulte.com/turbo.html