[Diy_efi] pulling '98 motor

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sat Sep 14 14:33:33 GMT 2002

It's got the plastic vortec intake.  '98 is the SBC vortec.  It's a
wrecked pickup, the motor is going in my Monte Carlo after a rebuild.
Maybe there's something to lift by under the plastic intake.  I would
imagine the engine was put in completely assembled, but I can't see
how.  I guess I'll take off the exhaust manifolds and lift by those
bolts.  It's a rollover, and I really want to get it out of my
driveway.  If someone out there has a '98 service manual and could check
on what it says that'd be great.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet